Can you go everywhere you need to with what’s in your wardrobe right now? Do you have items in your wardrobe that you don’t fit into or haven’t worn for more than a year? Are there things you own that no matter what you do with them just never seem to work for you?
Take back control
A wardrobe edit is an inspired way to take control of your wardrobe. It will stop you from making any more fashion mistakes and will maximise the value you get from your wardrobe.
If you’ve ever experienced a wardrobe (or several) full of clothes and nothing to wear then a wardrobe edit may be just what you need.
A little known wardrobe secret
The secret many well-styled women don’t want you to know is that you don’t actually need to own a lot of clothes to look like you have a huge wardrobe of outfits. You just need the right pieces for the right situations and a little bit of creativity to make each piece do double duty.
I’ll help you:
- Organise your wardrobe so that it is more user-friendly for your needs and you can clearly see what you have at a glance
- Highlight the successes in your current wardrobe and help you create new combinations from what you already have
- Optimise your wardrobe by putting together as many complete outfits (including shoes, bags and accessories) as possible to fit every occasion
- Create ‘clothing capsules’ – groupings of items (similar colour, style or usage) such as jackets, pants, skirts, tops and accessories that can be mixed and matched with each other
- Identify what is missing; the “gaps” in your wardrobe that if filled would enable you to create more outfits and extend your current look
- Prioritise ‘needs’ vs. ‘wants’, making future shopping trips easier, quicker and much more cost effective